We can offer a variety of services to complement your existing capabilities, or a full range of services in case you want to outsource them all. We have particular expertise in the provision of services to small organisations who do not have the budget to maintain and staff an office.
Some examples of organisations that we are able to provide full office services for are associations or clubs that have members and who need to maintain membership databases and manage periodic membership renewals, or co-operatives with shareholders who need to maintain share registries and manage periodic elections and general meetings.
In addition to being able to take care of the usual general office functions we can also take care of all printing and mailing needs. For customers who require a national call in number we can also provide 1300 or 1800 numbers.
An example of some of the services we provide:
- Office facilities in a "virtual office" - the office you have without having an office
- Telephone answering service
- Fax, mail and courier management
- Email processing
- Mail out services
- Database administration
- Membership and renewals administration
- Colour duplex printing on a variety of sizes and paper quality
- Stationery design
- Newsletter production and printing or emailing
- Website maintenance and updates
- SMS broadcasting services